Monday, August 20, 2012

Somethings Sacred



Jewelry display case
Through personal experience, I have discovered that being an artist is more than a preoccupation, it is a way of life.

I am an artist because of the way I perceive the world around myself, and what I create out of that perception. My artwork is an an extenuation of my inner world into an outer creation.
This is my traveling studio

It is within this process of creating, that the evolution of my ideas change into reality. This process is a continual dance which is never finished.

Tagged Ragdoll Earwares
I would like to share reflections, images, and inspiration of this artistic dance here. Please check back often or, if you would like to 'follow' my posts you can find me on Facebook. You can also sign up for email notifications on the left hand side of this screen.

We are all on a journey together! May we inspire, enlighten, enjoy and most importantly, Be Blessed!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please share your thoughts here: