Friday, April 19, 2013

Tlala Open Studio

 

Welcome to Springtime at  



 

There is a lot happening at the homestead. 

 
Such as...


... preparing for live shows in Northern California.  


I hope you will LIKE Tlala Handcrafted Blessings on Facebook, to stay posted for the latest itinerary, as well as ongoing discounts and special offers.





And see special updates, such as my newly acquired Studio space.


Where I create eco friendly cloth pads from re-purposed materials on this machine, perched atop my Great Grandmother's Manual Singer.


  
As well as offer Healing Massage to willing clients!

   
In a quiet country setting with good energy and lots of potential....


....I am ready to accept prosperity into my heart and my home. ~Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please share your thoughts here: